Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Shandon Baptist Church

By the way for those who didnt know 'twas my little sistahs birthday this past friday... or thursday here New Zealand time. We didn't get to send much presents being so far away that a letter costs almost $45 dollars to send, haha, so I sent here this (which took quite some searching to do). I just hope she played it super loud in her tiny dorm down under and partied to it. I like to play it here and with no one's birthday coming up soon I really don't have an excuse for it. Happy 20th Shan-don.


1 comment:

smb said...

i played it loud, and loved it..... did you know that it also played in the background of House Bunny at one point??? I thought i was taking crazy pills, or maybe i just had listened to much to it. but nopes, it twas there.