Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Mugshot #2:Ronald

My second mugshot in the "series". Ronald:
Charge: Possession of a controlled substance, possession of more than 5,000 grams of cannabis, cannabis production, failure to register firearms and failure to have a valid firearm owner's card
Don't ask me why he was wearing a light teal terry cloth hoodie with a teal polo shirt. Haha, I'm really loving these. I found a bunch of vintage wallpaper shots like above so I may continue doing those as backgrounds? Not sure, but also to get an idea of how it starts....

4 comments:

EB said...

I kept thinking he looks like Ben from Lost!

Sam Spina said...

duuuuuuuuude i was just gonna say that

Garrett said...

I like this one! Or, I just like how he's a yellow person.

Kid Trails said...

i like the paisley background