A while back I made a post about doing this project called "The Memory Project" for my old high school art teacher, Ms. D. Well this is the final version. I have to say it's been a while since I've done such a realistic portrait with pencil and I thought the leftover board I was using was the kind I used to use but I was way wrong. It was just really bad matboard that eventually shredded the more you burnished so–yeah not good for this. I tried to make him smile more but I just couldn't get it! Oh well, this is the final picture, I'm mailing it this weekend, and hopefully Tsewang will enjoy it when he eventually gets it.