Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Supa Bowl

Last night was the superbowl, something I usually don't really care about, but this year being in a new city I wanted to do something fun for it. So I offered up our place as the place to watch the game- mostly because our TV is the king of TV's thanks to my roommate Ashley. We made use of our domestic skills and whipped up some delish treats that our guests were proud of, and by guests a collection of my "new" friends (I'm such a nerd) and our buddy Phil from school. I think a good time was had by all, the game was alright and the "mershies" (commercials for those of you who don't speack truncation) were entertaining too. The favorite was probably the cash for gold commercials, "yea...it's gold". The worst point was def when Springsteen came out and was way to energetic for his old self. Especially when he slid on stage and knocked into the camera/camera man with his crotch. A sight none of us wanted to see. 

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

The crotch shot was most definitely my favorite part...of the entire game...and it wasn't even part of the game.