Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

For the Southerners...



Many of you know that this week has gotten into crazy cold temperatures. It's been a typical cold chicago winter so far, which I haven't minded all that much since it is new to me, but this week has been vicious. Today there is a high of -1 and a low of ...oh something like -14. It is supposed to get back to mid 20's this weekend, and right now that sounds so warm because it is just stinging cold out. It makes it much worse when you have to wait for the trains that are later and more off schedule the colder it is. I think they plan it.  Just a few pics I took with my phone to show you all still in SC what it looks like here right now, and how I dress like an eskimo everyday and it's totally normal. This weather sucks but it's still better than SC :) 

No comments: