Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Advice

 (oh and this one was added later) ...

k... So I am making some band posters for some friends' band, and I did these today at work. Before I email them to the guys I just wanted to get some random opinions. I did them pretty quick, they aren't really done and I'm doing other versions...but so far...are these "cool"/"awful"/"ok"/"erin you are a terrible designer"? Let me know. :) 
Oh and for the one on the far right I am illustrating Ms. Dietrich for another version when I get home.

3 comments:

Doug said...

Well, I like the bottom one the best (I'll give it a "cool" tag), although I couldn't enlarge the top image. Either way I prefer the Dietrich image and I'm almost sure I like the bottom one better than the top.

smb said...

i agree with doug. even though he is an asshat.

Doug said...

I'm not just an asshat, I'm an asshattaway.