Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh-Bama

Just a little photo I took on my way to work the day after the election. Many of the store fronts on the bus route were putting the front page of the paper up in their windows. It was obviously all everyone could talk about at work and many people sported their Obama Tees and buttons. It was pretty cool to say I was only a few miles from Grant park where the whole shindig went down. Unfortunately I am always exhausted and get home late, so making it to grant park...or even making it back before sunrise, was out of the question. I wished I could have gone, but it still felt pretty special to just be in the same city, and be around all the people now that are  so happy with how the election turned out. Luckily I can stay in this great city/country because if Palin was our VP I'd be sending my resume's to canada. Luckily, I don't have to.

No comments: