I went a little crazy last night (trust me, what follows this sentence is not usually what you'd hear after that phrase) and wanted to take on an experimental typography project. For some reason or another I ended up making PASTA TYPOGRAPHY. It was fun, extremely tedious and really sticky. No glue involved, just fresh pasta. Please excuse my photography skills and lighting but I had to capture it before it dried. I left a Tupperware top over it last night and when I woke up this morning the noodles were mostly in the same shape but turned brittle and a few curves straightened out. It was pretty while it lasted.